ITALY CARE Consortium was founded in 2013, in Bari (Italy). The members of the Consortium, LIGI, Exprivia, Farmalabor, and MASMEC Biomed are examples of excellence in the medical and healthcare sector in Italy and abroad and, respectively, in the field of information technology, pharmaceutics & cosmetics, clinical medicine, wellness & medical engineering, and biomedical technology.
ITALY CARE Consortium aims at:
- Promoting the Consortium brand and identity, as well as the Consortium members brands and identities, in Italy and abroad, acting as a “business development think-tank” for the consortium members, and for the whole Italian healthcare sector
- Designing and implementing projects with the aim of developing new concepts, products and services in the healthcare sector, integrating the wide know-how of the Consortium members
- Supporting the Consortium as a whole, and the Consortium members in identifying Regional, National and International research projects, national and international ATI (Temporary Association of Enterprises), Start-Up and Spin-Off for the industrialization and commercialization of products and services “in-stock”, or under development.
The benefits of joining ITALY CARE Consortium are multiple:
- Optimizing of costs and outcomes, through the creation of a "critical mass" , integrated solutions and integrated supply chains;
- Joining various initiatives for the promotion and internationalization of know-how in the field of health " Made in Italy”, identityfied and coordinated by a skilled and very experienced team;
- Joining national and international tenders for product and service supply;
- Joining original research & development projects;